What non-commercial license options are available?

Modified on Tue, 14 Feb 2023 at 03:58 PM

Thunderhead Engineering offers non-commercial licenses for academic institutions as well as reviewers.

Academic licenses

Academic institutions can receive educational licenses for class instruction and student use. In addition, we can provide licenses for research. 

Learn more about academic licenses here >  


Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) and Peer Review licenses are available to help review commercial projects for approval. A complimentary 90-day license is available upon request.

Learn more about reviewer licenses here >

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article