Applying for an academic license

Modified on Thu, 06 Apr 2023 at 11:41 AM

Our Academic License policy is to provide complimentary licenses for use for classroom instruction, student use or graduate research. Commercial use of the software under this license agreement is not allowed.

To apply for an academic license, you or a representative from your organization must fill out the Academic License Application Form.

NOTE: A single PyroSim and/or Pathfinder license will be provided per request. If you require additional licenses, complete the application form and then contact to explain the increased requirement. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to submit a support ticket.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article